Free Shipping for Orders Over $45*
*USPS Priority Mail- U.S. Addresses only
Worldwide Shipping Available
Vegan | Cruelty Free
Millions like us suffer every day from the emotional effects of vitiligo. It doesn’t just change our skin color, it changes how we see ourselves, and this pain is very real.
Vitiligo Cover lotion is specially created to cover the white patches of vitiligo to blend with your natural skin tone. The result is healthy, even-toned skin that you’ll be happy to show off year-round.
- No need to select special shade.
- Color develops using your own skin cells.
- The color does not wash off, it fades naturally over 5-7 days.
- May be used all over or on just the white patches of vitiligo.
- Perfect for men, women, and children.
Free Shipping on 2 or more bottles of lotion*
*USPS Priority Mail- U.S. Addresses only
*International Shipping Costs vary per country. See full list HERE
Our dermatologist recommended lotion will not streak and it can easily be applied to any part of your body. Since Vitiligo Cover does not contain dyes or bronzers, the color will not wash off in water, and you’ll only need to apply it once per week for outstanding coverage.
You’ll once again feel confident wearing shorts and t-shirts, skirts and sandals, and going to the pool or beach. It’s your turn to get out and enjoy life!
• Light-weight lotion instantly hydrates skin while the color develops naturally.
• Order today to receive a free face/hand lotion applicator.
• Safe to use with topical vitiligo treatments.
• Paraben free formula.
• Some vitiligo areas may require more than one layer to blend well.
• No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
♥♥♥♥ Love this stuff! I gave info to my dermatologist for her to recommend, it’s better than derma blend. -Keith, Boca Raton, Florida
♥♥♥♥ I have been meaning to email you – to thank you for your product. The vitiligo I have is a patch on the side of my face, by the jawline. So far, I have only needed to dab on a little every 3-4 days and it gets covered so well that some friends asked if it had “gone away” !!
♥♥♥♥ Thanks Nathalie, your product continues to be my Godsend.
♥♥♥♥ I just got your product on the mail. It works!!!! Love it! Thank you so much for developing this amazing product!!!
♥♥♥♥ Hi Nathalie,
Thank you so much for your reply. How kind of you to personally reply, just want to say wow it’s change my life, no more hiding, I’m regained my confidence and self esteem in myself again!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone
♥♥♥♥ I am writing to thank you so much for changing my life!
I have had vitiligo for over a year now. It spread so quickly down my leg and is so noticeable in the summer or when I wear a bathing suit or shorts. As a fitness professional it has been a year since I wore shorts in the gym.
Last week everything changed….I received your lotion! After one application you could hardly see the spots. I was amazed at the results. Thank you for giving my confidence back!!
I am very proud that the manufacturer of Vitiligo Cover Lotion pioneered the original 100% natural and chemical-free skincare products in the early 1990’s. All of their unique formulas are carefully selected from nature’s most nutrient- and vitamin-rich plants, minerals, and renewable sources. They also adhere to a strict No Animal Testing Policy for all their products and ingredients.
Deionized water, Rosehips Oil, Shea Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Isopropyl Palmitate, Steareth-10, Steareth-2, Ceteareth-20, Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethaol, Citric Acid, Dihydoxyacetone, Sodium PCA, Vitamin E, Glycerine, Essence of Pina Colada.
Preparation: If your skin is excessively dry, apply a regular lotion to your body for a few days prior to applying Vitiligo Cover lotion so your skin can absorb it better for optimal results. Shower using loofah or washcloth with soap and water to remove dead skin cells on the surface, then dry off thoroughly before applying our lotion.
For best results use the lotion over the entire body or at least the whole appendage where the vitiligo is located. However, if you’d like to apply the lotion only to a particular white patch, be sure to use the edge of a washcloth to gently smooth around the edges to wipe lotion off pigmented skin.
Body: Arms, Legs, Torso
Apply a light layer of Vitiligo Cover lotion to the whole area. Keep arms bent so the lotion distributes evenly over elbows. Do the same for the knees. Lightly dab joints with a dry washcloth to remove excess lotion.
Apply a very light coat to your face, being sure to fully blend onto your neck, blending onto your shoulders. I like to mix a bit of regular face crème with the Vitiligo Cover, so it is a lighter color when developed.
Clean hands with warm water and soap. A scrub brush will remove excess lotion from your palms and assure that nails aren’t stained. Dry hands with a dark towel before applying the lotion. Apply a very small amount of lotion to the backs of hands and blend evenly with the applicator sponge. Lightly dab the knuckles with a towel after application to remove excess lotion.
LET Vitiligo Cover Lotion DO THE WORK …and in 6-8 hours the vitiligo patches will blend with your natural skin tone. You can use the lotion before bed if you use darker colored sheets or, simply wait 15 minutes after application before dressing. Do not get water or sweat on the areas while the color is developing.
- For fair to medium complexions, mix 50/50 with your favorite moisturizing lotion to dilute the formula.
- Always use a light coat of Vitiligo Cover when applying- more is not better.
- Gently rub lotion onto skin until absorbed.
- 8 hours after color has developed you can apply a regular moisturizing lotion daily to keep your skin hydrated, and the new color will last longer (any over the counter brand, but not a sunless tanning lotion).
- During the summer months, you may wish to apply more than one layer in order to match your tanned skin tone.
- Put additional layers on the white patches only.
- Apply a 2nd or 3rd layer of Vitiligo Cover lotion if needed to achieve the desired effect. Upon first use, be sure to wait 8 hours after the 1st layer fully develops to see if you need more layers.After the first time using Vitiligo Cover Lotion, and experimenting with how many layers work best for your skin, you need only wait a minute to apply the 2nd layer.
- You will only need to reapply the vitiligo cover lotion after the color fades to the point where you’d like for it to be darker.
How to apply Vitiligo Cover lotion on your hands
How to apply Vitiligo Cover
“Vitiligo Cover lotion has definitely made a huge difference in my life. It gives me the confidence to go out and do all of the things I want, and wear anything I like, without having to think twice about whether or not people are going to notice the vitiligo instead of me.” Nathalie
Email This Page